Terms & Conditions
1. Copyrights - Please respect my ownership of my content and patterns. All information and pictures on this blog belong to Janferie MacKintosh. You may repin, share and reblog content but please do not alter it then try to claim it as your own, include a link back to my original post. All patterns whether published directly on the blog or downloaded as a PDF are solely owned by me. You may NOT resell, redistribute, copy or alter them in any way and then try to claim them as your own. You may print a hard copy of a pattern for your own use.
2. Selling finished Items - YES, you are are free to sell your finished items made from any of my patterns whether free or purchased. Please mention me as the designer and include a pattern link for any online platforms, sales or advertisements (eg Facebook, Instagram, Etsy etc). I don't expect you to put my details on your swing tags too, it's your beautiful handiwork and lets face it, you need the space to promote your own business!
3. Toy Safety - If you are making any of my toys to sell, I ask that you thoroughly research the legal requirements for Toy Safety for the country in which you plan to sell. Different countries have different legal requirements, even different States have varying rules. I mention this as I feel obligated as a designer to do so, as non compliance can result in hefty fines or even a prison sentence for you the maker. So it is in your best interests to research this BEFORE selling your finished toys.
4. Affiliate Links and Banners - I've chosen a select few companies to have affiliate links with from my website. If you click on their banner and you go ahead and order through it, I will be paid a small fee by them (a percentage of your overall order value), it doesn't cost you anything extra but really helps me out. So please support me by purchasing your crochet supplies through my affiliate links if you can. Thank you.
5. Ordering finished products and custom makes from me - orders need to be paid for in full before it is added to my orderbook and officially becomes an order. I will always give you a rough idea of how long it will be before I can have it finished. Custom makes are not refundable, but if at any time you change your mind before I start work, I can amend your order to suit your changed needs. I may be able to offer a partial refund if you wish to cancel your order before it is started, any refund will be minus the costs of any fees I've incurredand materials purchased for your order.
© Copyright Mini Me Makes